Health and safety
Health and Safety
We respect the guidelines of local and national health agencies and services as well as the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization regarding epidemics and pandemics (ex: COVID-19)
The well-being and safety of our customers and our employees are paramount.
Our commitment to hygiene and cleanliness
Hygiene and cleanliness are subjects that are particularly close to our hearts. Consequently, we are implementing additional measures guaranteeing the safety of our customers and our employees.
What additional health and cleanliness measures have we taken within Château La Roque to combat all kinds of virus:
• Staff training: We have carried out reinforced training on maintenance and hygiene protocols aimed in particular at raising awareness of COVID-19 in order to protect their health and that of our customers.
• Hand hygiene: Wash your hands correctly and frequently, wear a mask when preparing and serving meals
Cleaning products and protocols:
• We use cleaning products and protocols certified against viruses, especially in bedrooms. The rooms are cleaned more carefully every day, before each arrival and after each departure.
• We pay particular attention to the sanitary facilities, doors, handles, switches, handrails which are most affected by hands. Hydro-alcoholic gel is offered in each room and in common areas.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas and equipment: reception, keys, lounge , deckchairs, tables and garden and pool seats, shared toilets.
General Information :
• For the most recent information, refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or local health authorities.