Château La Roque, acharming guesthouse in the heart of Provence, welcomes you to its thousand-year-old site. The very comfortable rooms and suitescombine modernity with historical evidence.You will have the privilege of absolute calm, exceptional views, a cuisine of flavours served in the gardens with the unforgettable show of the sunsets.
Explore Provence in 3 days during your stay in Château La Roque - our offer
Château La Roqueproposes you for this 3-day stay for 2 people:
- 3 nights in a luxury room or suite with breakfasts
- One 3-course gourmet dinner prepared with local organic products (drinks not included), the other 2 evenings you will choose to stay at the castle or discover the restaurants in the surrounding area.
- One experience to choose from according to your wishes and the season (visit a vineyard or a remarkable site, lavender picking, horse-drawn carriage ride in the ochre area,....)
- 15 tours to choose from, with our recommendations and itinerary
The rates for these 3 days according to the season and the type of room are as follows:
- Comfort room: 752€ to 860€ depending on the season
- Superior room: 848€ to 980€ depending on the season
- Suite: 1088€ to 1280€ depending on the season
You can contact us on + 33 (0)4 90 6168 77 or email@example.com.
Visit Provence in an original way - our suggested tours
Coming to explore Provence is first and foremost choosing what you want to discover. We offer you 15 tours where you can experience the true Provence by taking a step aside.
You can choose between different tours such as:
- Tour 1 - Sault and lavender fields: Admire the impressive landscapes of the Gorges de la Nesque, the village of Sault and its colorful and fragrant lavender fields (between June and August).Experience the harvesting of lavender and its distillation.
- Tour 2 – The Mont Ventoux and vineyards: Climb Mont Ventoux (by car or bicycle), walk through the heart of the Dentelles de Montmirail and discover the magnificent villages that are far from the tourist flows. Stop in a Beaumes de Venise winery for a snack, a visit and a wine tasting.
- Tour 3 - Avignon and the Popes: ChooseAvignon with the Saint Bénézet bridge, the Palais des Papes, the largest medieval citadel in Europe, the old town and its ramparts. In July, join theInternational Theatre Festival where the show is in every street. Visit Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, the Chartreuse and Fort Saint André.
- Tour 4 - The ochres of the Luberon: Stroll in the perched villages of Gordes, Ménerbes, Lacoste, Roussillon. Discover in a horse-drawn carriage the exceptional nature of the Luberon, made of red and gold. Walk through the Colorado Provençal and its incomparable colours.
- And many others with Orange and its ancient theatre, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and the vineyards of Gigondas, Vacqueyras, Aix-en-Provence and the Montagne de la Sainte Victoire, Van Gogh with Arles and the Camargue, the Alpilles with Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Les Baux-de-Provence, its Château and the Carrières de Lumières, Le Pont du Gard, the medieval town of Uzès and the Bambouseraie of Anduze.
We will also provide you with all the advice and tours you need for unforgettable experiences and superb photos.
Stay at Château La Roque and explore Provence off the beaten track