Your next holiday in complete safety
You are happy to escape and we are happy to welcome you to Château La Roque safely
Dear customers, Dear friends
You’ve had to give up a lot of little pleasures in the last few weeks. Come to Provence with your family, friends or just the two of you to find nature, beauty and freedom in all serenity.
We are happy to welcome you at Château La Roque where we have done everything possible to ensure your well-being, happiness and safety.
The team of Château La Roque has always taken care of your comfort, is committed to an impeccable hygiene at the castle and is looking forward to making you experience beautiful moments in Provence. Your testimonials attest to your satisfaction 5/5 (Tripadvisor), 9,7/10 (Booking), 4,9/5 (Qualitelis).
We’re really excited to have you back. We promise you in 2020 an unforgettable, warm and gourmet stay at Château La Roque.
The strengths of Château La Roque:
In order to continue to make you experience happy moments in complete serenity, we have made a number of changes to the booking and cancellation conditions, implemented new health and safety protocols, imagined activities to help you discover the wonders of Provence.
Booking and cancellation conditions:
Health safety rules and practices:
We are a small, friendly establishment and we don’t want to lose our special character. However, we are very attentive to your health and that of our employees and we do owe you more than just “cleanliness”.
Here are the additional measures we have put in place:
The staff in charge of your comfort and safety wear masks, use hand sanitizers and take their temperature every morning. The team has been trained in barrier gestures
Strengthening of hygiene and cleaning measures:
• Reinforced cleaning and disinfection of the rooms after each departure with change of all cloths and products provided, use of approved detergents and disinfectants. (standard NF EN 14476).
• On your arrival you will be given a closed bag containing your disinfected key and the maintenance and security protocols for all the areas of the castle. We will give you masks and a bottle of water if you wish.
• The rooms are cleaned every day. If you would like us to do things differently, we will agree together on the maintenance of your room as well as the change of bed and bathroom linen.
• Hand sanitizers will be available in all the rooms. We will provide you with cleaning products if you wish.
Organization of our services:
• If you wish to have lunch in the castle we can prepare cold dishes (order the day before).
• The swimming pool is open. The number of deckchairs has been reduced to ensure that the distances are respected. Pool towels will be available in the hall every morning and should be left at the pool in the evening in a dedicated bin.
• The gardens are numerous and allow you to isolate yourself without difficulty. The deckchairs will be disinfected twice a day.
• The room must be vacated by 11:00 am.
• We kindly ask you to leave the windows open and the key in the door.
Various activities you can experience:
• On our website you can discover many activities. We are at your disposal to help you organize these activities. https://www.chateaularoque.com/fr/la-provence/
• We can rent you bicycles, suggest itineraries for walks, horse riding, mountain biking or 2CV, in the hills, in the lavender fields, in the vineyards. You can also go on treetop adventures, canoeing, hot-air balloon flights, wine tasting, truffle hunting in the hills, traditional lavender picking, visits to hilltop villages and Provencal markets. Museums and art collections are numerous and varied in Provence. We can inform you about the programs.
• The local restaurants are ready to welcome you for lunch and dinner with respect for social distancing.
• You can do these activities on your own but we can also provide you with a guide.
• We have also prepared packages for you to organize some of these activities. https://www.chateaularoque.com/fr/idees-sejour/
• All our partners are equipped and organized to receive you in the conditions of comfort and safety expected to let you experience beautiful moments.